Hôtel – Restaurant – Le Tumulus
Hôtel - Restaurant - Le Tumulus
56 - Carnac - Bretagne
By booking on the official website of the hotel, you have :
A unique hotel
Drink a glass of Champagne at the top of the Tumulus Saint Michel with a panoramic view of the Bay of Quiberon in the distance... Such a proposition cannot be refused. It will be made to you during a stay at the Hotel du Tumulus, next to the most famous of the tumulus. The oldest giant funerary architecture of humanity. Older than the pyramids of Egypt! From your room, having a view of this unique monument in the world is felt like a real chance by experts. It was excavated by Zacharie Le Rouzic around 1900, before the same man laid the first stone of the hotel. This shows how much the place is filled with history.
A place that radiates a positive energy, perhaps linked to the famous and numerous menhirs of Carnac. Ideal for recharging, recharging one's batteries. A charming residence with garden and swimming pool on the heights of Carnac. The table is creative. The place is quiet, away from the crowd. But superbly situated to discover the Quiberon Peninsula, La Trinité-sur-mer, the Gulf of Morbihan, Vannes and Lorient.
Gastronomic restaurant with a panoramic view of the bay of Quiberon.
The restaurant is open 7 days a week in high and mid season. In low season, the restaurant is closed every noon, Sunday and Monday. The opening hours are as follows: Low and Medium season 7pm-9pm and High season 7.30pm-9.30pm.
As the chef works with many fresh and local products, the menu changes very regulary according to the tides…
Our menu is composed of two starters, a fish dish, a meat dish, cheeses and two desserts.
– The seasonal menu is 45 € (4 course menu, composed of 2 starters, followed by fish and a dessert)
– The Gourmet menu is 55€ (5-course menu, composed of the seasonal menu and cheese)
– The Saveur menu is 75€ (including the entire menu).
We propose 3 other menus:
– The Tasting menu at 80€ which is a 7-course dinner (Menu made on the spot, depending on the market)
– The Seafood Platter at 80 € on order (composed of 2 crabs, 200g of scampi, 200g of prawns, 200g of winkles, 200g of whelks, 10 clams, 200g of grey shrimps)
– The Lobster Menu at 85 € on order (Blue Lobster from Brittany, 500g per person, Declined in 4 dishes).
Experiences to live
From 99€ to 299€ on a double room basis
From 95€ to 198€ per person
From 45€ to 85€
Children's menu: 15€
Accepted credit cards
Our favorite stay
Visit the megaliths and prehistoric life of Carnac and its surroundings.
Getaway in Belle-Île-en-Mer (boat trip and car rental).
Discovery of Quiberon and its magnificent Côte Sauvage and the port of La Trinité sur Mer.
N 165 EXIT CARNAC QUIBERON